Spiritus Retreat Lotus Lightweight Terry Hoodie - 2 Color Options
Specially designed for the Sprititus Retreat!
“Spiritus contra spiritum” literally translates to “spirit against spirit”. Loosely translated, it refers to “a spiritual experience to counter addiction to the spirits (alcoholism).” Spiritus in Latin means both alcoholic beverages, i.e., spirits, and the highest religious experience. In relating this simple phrase, Jung confirmed for Bill that the A.A. program aimed at spiritual development and a spiritual awakening, as treatment for alcoholism, was the correct direction.
Light as a long sleeve t-shirt with the features of a hoodie, our unisex lightweight terry hoodie is a super-versatile choice. When the weather is a little too cold for a short-sleeved tee and a little too warm for a heavy hoodie, this is the way to go. Terrycloth textures and rough-cut hems make this item an eye-catching choice. Bottom hem and sleeves have a raw edge.
- 60% Cotton/ 40% Polyester (Heather Gray, Heather Navy & Cream Heather Pink are 100% Cotton) | Fabric weight: 7.08 oz
- Textured, terry (towel-like) fabric on sleeves and hood trim
- Rough-cut, open cuffs and waist
- Fitting Note: Unisex cut falls to the waist and will fit tighter for men, more relaxed for women
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|XS||24 in||19 in||23 in|
|S||25 in||19 in||25 in|
|M||28 in||20 in||27 in|
|L||28 in||22 in||26 in|
|XL||28 in||23 in||28 in|
|2XL||30 in||25 in||28 in|